Google Analytics tracking

3/25/10

Welcome 2010-11 State President Cara Gooch


Hi, I'm Cara Gooch from Bolivar, MO and I'm the 2010-11 State President.  I would like to thank my awesome advisor Betty Glasgow, wonderful parents and friends for their support.  With FCCLA dreams do come true!  This year's State Leadership Conference was a blast.  With the help of the workshops, keynote speakers and the 2009-2010 State Officers I have "Discovered the Magic of Leadership."  Thank you to everyone who helped plan the State Leadership Conference.  Without you, the conference wouldn't run smoothly. 

I hope to see many Missouri FCCLA members throughout the year, including National Leadership Conference in Chicago and the 2010 National Cluster Meeting in St. Louis.  I can't wait to have a fun and exciting year as your State President!

No comments:

Post a Comment