Google Analytics tracking

11/23/10

FCCLA Poster Contest - Time to Vote!


Like this poster?  It was designed by Alyssa Glasgow from Bolivar High School.  It's one of three finalists for the 2011 FCCLA Poster Contest.  You can vote for it to be the winner by going to FCCLA and simply clicking on the choice and voting.  No log in required!

I asked Alyssa to share with us her thoughts about the poster design and contest, as well as about her experiences in FCCLA.  Here's what she had to say:

"I designed the poster the way I did to incorporate all of the programs and aspects of FCCLA.  I really believe that all of these things are helping to make the world a better place and helping our generation become better leaders. I have been a member for 3 years, since I was a freshman.  My favorite part of FCCLA is, for one thing it gives me something to do, but I like the community service projects.  I like the fact that it is helping make someone else's life better.  I also like being an officer in my local chapter.  I have been the Historian for the past 2 years.  I get to take all of the pictures for our chapter and put them into a scrapbook at the end of the year.  Taking pictures for our chapter is my favorite thing to do, because I would like to be a photographer one day."
Don't delay - voting ends December 1, 2010.  Help Alyssa's poster be the one that wins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment